I’m a Software Engineer with broad experience in game, app and web development on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
Technical Project Manager
– Lead a team of 5 people.
– Manage the team
– Be in charge of the technical decisions.
– Developed new backend components with PHP/Lumen
– Refactored existing code and wrote documentation
– Provided backend support to the development team
Freelance, Almoradi, AL, Spain
Up to date, I worked mainly as a freelance contractor for my previous employer Cool Choices.
– Designed, developed, documented, tested and deployed the new Cool Choices game Web Api.
– Successfully updated the system from Laravel 4.2 to Laravel 5.3.
– Designed and deployed horizontal scaling techniques to increase system performance using AWS.
Cool Choices, Madison, WI, US
– Server deployment and management.
– Implemented customs scripts to automate game related processes or data scraping.
– Supervised the new developer and help him to settle in.
– Helped to identify system enhancements.
– To date, I’ve worked in 10 projects ( 2 game developments and 8 websites ) for 5 companies. All the projects were managed remotely from my office.
– During this time I’ve also started to develop some personal projects.
– I was the lead programmer in charge of one iOS porting project.
– I worked as an assistant programmer in 2 iOS and Android porting projects.
– I developed a tool for remote uploading of assets.
– I also added some new features to studio’s game engine.
Diseño Integral Capicor
– I was in charge of 4 projects (2 WordPress, 1 corporative website using CodeIgniter and 1 website using XHTML + PHP).
– I implemented a POS for BBVA network.
– During my last year at University, I worked in 5 projects for 3 clients.
Miguel Hernández University of Elche
– I developed a website system for vocational guidance in ASP, SQL Server.